Patoranking shares heart warming 'thank you' message to all fans that wished him happy birthday on instagram

Just after the afro reggae star turned plus , he shared a thank you message to appreciate fans that did not forget his birthday.In an article he posted as follows:

patorankingfireA big thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. I love ya'll, thank you for making my birthday a memorable one!

I definitely feel blessed and I thank the Almighty for another year. My ever loyal fans, we won best African act at the South African Music Awards 🎉🎉🎉 Thank you for sticking with me on this journey...new music dropping soon and a big announcement in a few, Time to switch it #skylevel 🙏🏾 World Best






No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.