Anita Joseph Reveals Why She Won't Go Nak*D In 2017


Controversial Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has revealed why she won't go nak*d in 2017. In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the seductive actress said she is putting an end to skimpy dresses and nak*d photos online this year as she is more mature and wiser now.

“This is 2017; the time of nakedness has passed. I must not always show my body to be beautiful. I am growing up and becoming more mature. A lot of things will be changing about me this year. For my birthday, a lot of people expected me to wear swimming trunks and practically go naked. But I wore long dresses and they were still sexy.”

On whether she was intentionally putting on those revealing outfits to tease men, Anita replied;

“I take pictures and I post them. I don’t care who the pictures are teasing; that is not my business. I have a good body and whatever I wear suits me; it does not matter if it is long or short. Even if I wear a long gown, it is still going to be sexy. At times when I put on those sexy and revealing clothes, it is because I am on set. When I am filming, I wear whatever suits the character i am playing. Normally, I love clothes that cover my body because they make more sense and flatter my figure.”

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.