Actress Chacha Eke Faani and husband welcomes baby girl on 25th December[photos]

Congratulations to actress Chacha Eke Faani and hubby Austin. They had their new baby girl, Kairarachukwu Dior Faani yesterday, 25th December, 2016.



An excited second time new dad, Austin gushed:
Our Christmas Princess is here!!!
Welcome to my home Kairarachukwu Dior Faani. My wife, your mother, is my JEWEL of INESTIMABLE VALUE. Kamara, my 1st daughter, your sister, is my PRICELESS GEM & CHARM.
You, my Kaira, you are GOLDEN!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me with 3 Beautiful Ladies to love me unconditionally for the rest of my life.Thank you Lord for safe delivery.  Mommy & baby are doing very well. 


No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.