I am 33 but I am not in a rush to get married_ Ebube Nwagbo

In an Interview, Popular actress Ebube Nwagbo revealed that she has a ‘Man’ and not under pressure to get married neither will she succumb to any pressure because at 33, she is still ‘young’. Are you dating anyone at the moment? Yes, why won’t I have a man in my life? I’m a young girl, so of course, why not? If I say I don’t have a man in my life people may ask if I’m possessed or something (laughs). Yes, I want to get married but at the right time, I’m not one of those people who do something out of pressure, no, I would not do that.

1 comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.