WTF!‘EXTREME’ HILLARY CLINTON FAN TATTOOES HER FACE ON HIS D*CK(PHOTOS)

The 44-year-old man claims his tattoo is a “pure act of love and devotion” towards the democratic presidential nominee.
“I love her so much, she is such a great woman and an inspiration to all Americans,” he told the Boston Herald.
“I don’t care if she is being sued by the FBI or if she sometimes lies, it’s always for the good of the country,” he acknowledges.

“I tattooed her face on my testicles because I want my future progeny to have a little of Hillary in him or her” he admits, visibly emotional.

James Brandt published pictures of the painful tattooing session on his Facebook account hoping to show others how much “Americans are ready to sacrifice” for the cause and to make sure Donald Trump doesn’t end up in the Oval Office next November.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.