Why I turned Arsenal down – Vardy

Leicester City striker, Jamie Vardy, has said it was an ‘easy’ decision for him to reject a move to Arsenal.
The England international was thought to be close to signing for the Gunners after they triggered his release clause, but he has now signed a new deal with the champions.
Vardy says he was never keen on leaving Claudio Ranieri’s team.

“[Turning down Arsenal] wasn’t that big when I think about it. It was quite easy and this is where I want to be,” he told Sky Sports.
“I was away with England so [a move to Arsenal wasn’t close]. No [I didn’t speak to them.]
“There’s a lot of unfinished business here. I feel that the club is only going one way and that is forward, that’s why I want to be a part of it.”

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.