Is this for real?? Is Oprah Winfrey Really Going To Run For US President In 2020 ?

Is this for real?? Is Oprah Winfrey Really Going To Run For US President In 2020 ?


                                      Uh-uh! Oprah Winfrey fuels rumour she

Back in March, billionaire media mogul Oprah Winfrey sparked rumors she was considering a run for the Presidency of the United States after realizing you don't need prior experience. Back then she told Bloomberg;
“I actually never thought that that was — I never considered the question even a possibility. I thought, ‘Oh gee, I don’t have the experience, I don’t know enough. And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh. Oh.’”
Last week, Oprah restarted the rumors by re-Tweeting an article calling her the Democratic Party's best hope for 2020.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.