New! : Kodak Black - Boost My Ego Feat. Future [Stream new music/watch video]


             Cover

Kodak Black links up with Future for the new song "Boost My Ego."
In spite of his all legal woes, Kodak Black has managed to keep his steady growing buzz & momentum alive, particularly in the South. With his highly anticipated sequel to Project Baby on the way, which he shared its cover art to last week, the fast-rising Florida sensation decides to come through in the early hours of Saturday morning & treat fans to a taste of what's to come by dropping off the new song “Boost My Ego” featuring ATL superstar Future.

Produced by Wheezy & Kodak himself, take a listen to the new hustler's anthem & let us know what you think. New hit or nah?

Quotable Lyrics:

I just beat the case riding around in a double R
Rather chill with your people, gotta feed the squad
I bought my momma & my brothers dem another car
At first I was playing with this shit, but now I'm going hard
- Kodak


Cover
Kodak Black
  45  47
  66
  32K
05

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.