Here It Is! Rapper Ice Cube Gets His Name On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame

                             

It was a very good day for the rapper and actor Monday as he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. “I walked through Hollywood as a kid, trying to catch a bus to the Valley on my way to football practice,” Cube recalled to Variety ahead of the ceremony. “Now I’m gonna have a star there, and some kid like me, on his way to practice or whatever, is gonna see my name down there, and have hopes and dreams of getting theirs down there too.” (Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage)
Yahoo celebrity.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.