ComfamMusic : G4SHI - Turn Me Down [New Song]

                           Cover






Listen to G4SHI's new single "Turn Me Down."



Brooklyn rapper G4SHI has been our radar for the past couple years, but finally he’s been getting his due credit lately following the success of his viral single “Disrespectful,” which currently sits with over 3 million views on soundcloud in 3 months being out. Looking to build off the growing momentum, the Brooklyn spitter decides to return to the scene today & share a new single called “Turn Me Down,” which will presumably see life on his upcoming Stairs 2 project.
Lyrics of  G4SHI - Turn Me Down [New Song]
Swear they aint never gonna slow me down 
When Im in your city people hold me down
Aint no bitch in this place gonna turn me down
She say yeah yeah yeah 
Im getting money with my eyes closed
Just touched down in Paris got my mind blown
They always watching all of my moves
I be in the game you just some side hoes

    Cover

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.