Mercy Johnson comes for Arik Air for preventing her from spending the democracy day with her family

Yesterday being Democracy Day, Mercy Johnson had booked a flight to see her family .But the airline disappointed her after canceling the flight without prior notice .She then took to Instagram to air her displeasure ..
So Arik Air @flyarikair kills my excitement of rushing home to celebrate Democracy Day with my family.After sending me a text confirming my flight,they move it to 4.40pm without sending any msg...So I rush to the airport and get a No Flight Now.😕😕😕😕Sad...What's ur Arik Story?""she wrote..

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.