Must read!! :- My wife has a hole inside her pu*ssy

 Please I don't mean to insult my wife, just very curious. We had 3 children out of wed lock, so when we finally got married last year, I did not understand her body again. 
My wife's private part is like a very big hole, a very big hole that you can throw in something. Most times when I want to give her a head, I can see her inner pu*sy, everything. The hole is too wide that it gets me very scared. Most times I have to use my hands to cover it and just lick the surface and the clit. 
I don't even want to talk about penetration, because I don't feel anything but because I love her I can endure that. My wife's pu*sy can swallow the whole of my hands, I did not say fingers, hands and still have space. Please married women and mothers in the house, could this be as a result to child birth? 
Is this normal ? Does she need surgery ? Please I need answers. I can't even tell her because she seem to be very comfortable with it. During love making,I have observed she likes the handing method more than my d*ck or fingers, it's only when I penetrate her with my hand that she moans out and gets to orgasm.
Please I'm very sorry if I offended any woman out here, but this is the truth and I need help. My wife has a hole inside her pu*sy.
Story was shared with Instagram page Break_or_makeup. What advice do you have for this man?

2 comments:

  1. bt why is sumtin meant to be sacred now being discuss as if its man u vs chelsea highlight gist sml(shaking my lap)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.