He is a traitor,a liar and a thief_Fela Kuti's daughter blasts ex-boyfriend,dares him to post her nudes


Motunrayo, one of the daughters of late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, took to her Instagram page to slam and expose her ex-boyfriend turned alleged blackmailer, who's threatening to release hurtful (nude) videos and pictures of her while she was unconscious.





In her words: "U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF... HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he stared sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos.. Please friends family and foes,if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain't"

3 comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.