Breaking! Tears in Nigeria as MMM crashes few days to Christmas


So,I was on bed this morning to someone repeatedly calling me.Then I finally decided to pick up.It was one of my frequent blog readers.I think he was crying.
According to him,who had invested over N500,000 in MMM hoping to withdraw for Christmas,he received a heartbreaking message from MMM this morning telling him that he will not be able to withdraw money from his account until next year.I pitied for this guy because he told me he borrowed part of the money he invested.



Another person said he had borrowed 3 million Naira from their club and he is expected to return the money before the end of December for the meeting to divide as usual,not until today,he discovered that the Pronzi mavrodi scheme had crashed,leaving participants in heart attack.

Another person said he had borrowed from his bank to invest in the scheme and now he is confused on how to tackle the issue.

See below,screenshot of the message MMM sent to their members :





1 comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.