Lol! Funny story;a must read

So, my guy said I'm too stingy not to own a car..Bro, I laughed.
Finally, my guy hit 1 million just like that..Bro, he never handled a 100k before he hit 1 million. The next thing, he came to me for advice.
 
    "Bmasterz, guess what?..Omor i don blowwww..ur guy don hammerrrr..bro te me hw to spend this 1 million"
  I told my guy, bro if na me, na investment sure pass ooo or maybe u should open a fixed deposit account for the main time, then cool down until we come up with something good.
    Lol!, I thought I was communicating..Next thing, he told me.."Guy, u no reason wella ooo.i dey ask u hw i fit use dis shake d city u dey here dey pala".
    We, Sid, you are on your own on this since you don buy my idea.
  Three days later, my guy bought Rav4 , cool one shaa...I was very happy about it.
    After one week, he called me on phone and was like,
  "Guy, ur bros need ur help now..abeg u fit lend e 3k make I buy fuel abeg..i wan go somewhere now and fuel no dey"

I was like,
   "Bia Sid, u sure say ur brain correct?? You too stingy...to buy fuel, u no fit bring out ur moni.. guy u too stingy.ur own car, u cant even bring out moni to fuel it"

 After 1 month, I asked him about the car, he said
   "My guy, 2 run a car, u nid moni for fuel..I don sell d car shaa.. d tin dey chop me."
    No ooo.. u sold it cos u are too stingy to buy fuel..lol, i just added.
 So, I asked him what he intends to do with the moni he got from selling d car.He said he spent almost all the money paying back to those he borrowed from to buy fuel and repairs..
 
    hmmmmmm!!!

  Not all guys who own a car have money to even feed themselves.."amachie uwa jioji" Dont blame some guys for not having a car as you expected.You never hear story. Everything na packaging oo #GOE

1 comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.