Lady blessed with twins after 10 years of marriage[photo]

Weight loss expert and Life Style coach on IG, Askdamz, shared this amazing testimony of how her sister-in-law welcomed a set of twin after ten years of marriage.

She wrote:


10 years later ! ! ! Remember I said I would share my testimony with @beibeihaven and you all last week Friday for pregnancy and miscarriage awareness week … we waited TEN YEARS !!! Our babies finally came two hours ago after many years of prayers and tears … My sister !!! …Yup she’s my husbands sister (same mum and same dad too)…I needed our testimony to be full before sharing today.

God gave us DOUBLE for all our TROUBLES! ! ! Won’t he do it??? !!! Ten years later with two beautiful babies. Don’t lose hope. Just TRUST GOD ! ! !

So when you hear me talking about Jesus all the time, it’s things like this that make me go mad for God. He’s amazing! ! !

She also shared a photo of the new mum who was heavily weighed before and how she lost the weight even while she was pregnant. Below:

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.