"She is a mystery lady"__Episode 2 By Henry Aniagor



 {She is a mystery girl_Episode 2}
    By the moment we both realized that we had been staring at each other over minutes,we started acting awkard.
      "Oh,I'm sorry.Seriously,it wasn't intentional.I'm sorry.I never meant...."
    "Don't worry.I understand",she said,as though nothing happened.
As she bent to dust her knees,blood dripped from her nose.She touched her nose and discovered she was bleeding.That was when my arm hit her when we collided.Suddenly,she felt frightened.It seems that was her first time seeing somone bleeding from the nose.I was afraid too,but I was trying to be a man.I brought out the handkerchief she gave me,tried to use it and clean the blood but she refused.She had an extra one.

   "No no,I'll be fine",she said,bringing out another handkerchief.She used it and cleaned her nose.
After that,she just said "take care".Before I could turn back to reply her,she was gone.
    I stood for a while,trying to figure out why I am actually running into a bizzare woman,who is difficult for me to understand,but then,the thought of my endless emotions came back.I felt depressed suddenly.I wanted to cry out but I felt like something has hooked me up in my throat.I just saw tears gushing out from my eyes.I couldn't even control it.I wanted to share my burden with someone but it was not possible for me.I am afraid of everyone.I am even terrified each time I run into a human being,but on the outside,I try to cover up,trying to show that I am a man.
      When I got to my room,I locked the door,entered the bath and took my afternoon shower.I was crying heavily inside the bath that I wished someone could hear me and ask me why I am crying,but no one did.
     Immediately I was set to lie down on the bed,I heard a silent bang on the door.I was playing Justin Bieber's "Sorry".I had to lower the volume very well to be sure.After 10 seconds.I heard the bang again.I was on my baseball short,with my whole upper body bare.I went to the door to open it.As I opened the door.I was shocked!.It was the same girl.
    "Oh!,you scared me.How did you got here?",I asked.
    "Never mind",she just responded.
 Anyway,I discovered that you mistakenly dropped your diary with me during the incident we had.Eeem,I didn't open it though.
    I felt a sigh of relief immediately she said she didn't open it.
   "Oh,thank you very much.Thanks alot"
    "Oh, you dont need to thank me.Bye"
    " Eem,wait,can I know your name please?",I asked.
  "Oh that?.It will be some other time",she smiled.
    As I just turned back to go inside when she left,I woke up from my sleep.Everything was all a dream,starting from the shool shuttle to when she brought my diary.
   What? Is this all,I wiped my face,just to be sure,but it was all a dream.I stood up,enterd the bathroom and washed my face,still thinking about the dream.Then I heard some people making noise outside.I went out and it was very sunny.The noise makers were the students in the lodge.They are playing cards.As I turned to return back to the room,someone touched me.
     "Hi Jay,I've been looking for you everywhere in the school and someone said you were off today.What's up??",that was Tracy,my girl friend.
      I hissed in revulsion."Tracy I'm tired now and I'm hungry.
    "What if I make you lunch?",she asked.
    "Sure,Ofcourse I don't mind",I replied,quickly expecting her to dash into the kitchen and make me something to eat.As she entered the kitchen to cook,I took my shirt,,went downstairs to get a bag of sachet water.


.....Watch out for Episode 3!
Story has not even started

          www.henryaniagorsblog.com

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.