My greatest fear is where I will find myself in the midst of my mates in future.What of you???

     
Sometimes, I sit down and begin to imagine what will become of me and my mates in future.
       Sometimes I ask myself; "What if posterity turns out to be so bleak?"
 What if I happen to be unsuccessful and becomes dominated by everyone of my mates?What will become of me if I have to depend on my mates to survive in future?.
     I wander in desperation, searching for the right answers to these questions.I'm engrieved in fear each time I think of me as being a minor among my mates. I dont really know if it bothers you but really ,it gives me much trouble.

     You know Barrack Obama didnt just exist.Think of Linda Ikeji, President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Wizkid, Chinua Achebe,Lebron James, Serena Williams, Kim Kardashian, Peter Obi, Willi Obiano, Mark Zuckerberg,Chimamanda Adichie, Wole Soyinka, PSquare, Wale Adenuga, Aliko Dangote etc. Have you forgotten that they all have mates? but you can see clearly that they had distinguished themselves beyond reasonable doubts.
      This is the kind of fear I have for the future.What about you?????

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.