Lol! Just thinking what iphone 8 will look like

 

  Recently,iphone 7 was released.They said it has wireless earpiece.They said its water resistant.So many things they said about it.
     Now,my question is, "iphone 8",; what is it gonna be like?
 Cos I dont know what new features they are gonna give it.
   Well, I will just fold my hands and see what technology is really turning the world to...lol.
     Since you guys are rushin to get iphone 7, I will patiently wait until iphone 8 is released..lol

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.