PAPARAZZI THREATENS TO RELEASE NUDE PICTURES OF HILLARY CLINTON TO HIGHEST BIDDER

Adam Ridalgo, an Americo-Italian free-lance photographer claims he has taken bare naked pictures of the presidential candidate and is ready to offer them to the highest bidder.

“I first thought I couldn’t do anything with these pictures,” admits the 43-year-old paparazzi. “But when I saw all the interest Melania trump’s old pictures got, I realized I was on to something,” he told the Hollywood Enquirer.
He said;
"At first I thought to myself, nobody in his right mind would want to see these nasty pictures, but then I realized I was sitting on a gold mine"
“These pictures are in a league of their own. They have nothing to do with pictures of a 20-year-old former model like Melania Trump. These are the naked pictures of an old wrinkled and flabby-armed 68-year-old woman,” he warns.
The 43-year-old free-lance photographer says he has received various offers since the announcement but expects to receive higher bids in the next weeks, hoping to get an offer “in the six numbers” he told the Hollywood Enquirer this week.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.