Manchester United sign Paul Pogba from Juventus for £100m

Manchester United have completed the world-record £100million signing of 23 year old Paul Pogba. Pogba who has been termed as the world's most in-demand midfield talent arrives from Juventus, to rejoin Manchester United, the club that he left for next to nothing in 2012. Pogba, is expected to wear the No 6 shirt and has signed a £290,000-per-week, five-year contract to work under Jose Mourinho. There is also the option to extend for a further year.

Pogba said:
“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. 
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.