Blac Chyna blames facial for the horrifying face pictures she shared with fans on snapchat on sunday(photos)

Blac Chyna gave her Snapchat followers a closeup view of a horrifying face rash on Sunday.
The 28-year-old pregnant fiancée of Rob Kardashian explained in a Southern drawl with a humourous Snapchat filter what caused the skin inflammation.
'This facial that I did, it broke me out real bad,' she alleged. 'God d****t, b***h f***ed me up!'

She continued: 'I just can't do facials no more, and the crazy thing is I never get facials but I just wanted somebody just to touch my face.'
I just wanted my face touched. Next time I'ma touch my own d**n face,' she added.
And while the model eventually discovered what caused the terrifying blistered skin, she was unsure how it began.
Not sure what's going on,' the video vixen captioned a plain black screen.
She posted several messages regarding the well-being of her unborn child and what treatments would be safe.
'Can't take no meds because I'm pregnant!' was posted but just minutes later she breathed a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.