#Throwback memory of my 2012 valedictory speech

#ThrowBack#|| I wrote this speech back in 2012.I know you would love to read my speech.

A VALEDICTORY SPEECH DELIVERED BY:ANIAGOR HENRY IFEANYI(SENIOR PREFECT EMERITUS)
ST.MARY'S HIGH SCHOOL IFITEDUNU ON THE OCCASSION OF:
THE 2011/2012 VALEDICTORY SERVICE AND PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY HELD ON:
TUESDAY,24TH JULY,2012,AT THE SCHOOL HALL.

   "Yesterday is history,tomorrow is mystery,but today is here with you,spend your time wisely"_ Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
   "Speech is power,speech is to persuade,to convert and to compel"_ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
     The Chairman,the Lady Chairperson,The Guest speaker,The Royal father of the day,The officiating minister,The Principal,The members of staff(Both tutorial and Non-tutorial),Dear Parents,Other invited guests,Fellow students of this High school,Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen.
     On behalf of all out-going students,I wish to express my profound gratitude and appreciation to you all for the pains you took to ensuring that our six-year stayed in this great citadel of learning was a facund,luxuriant,fruitful,spick and span,hence shambolic-free one.
    It is with great pleasure and deep sense of humility that I stand before you this day as the out-going senior prefect of this school to deliver my valedictory speech.
   With respect to all my superiors and my fellow students,I say good afternoon and a cordial welcome to this special and unique valedictory and prize-giving ceremonial service.
It is indeed,a feather in my cap and an atmosphere of mind-boggling complexity to address such a gathering like this.On the first premise,I consider it a wonderful opportunity for us to have passed through this type of wonderful institution.I regard my chronology from this school as a golden opportunity which should not be misapprehended and handled with levity,but should be taken seriously as to cleanse the Augean stables.Some people told me that senior years was going to be a cruise year and they are the biggest liars I have ever met.I mean,college were more fickle about acceptances,seniorities became the newest form of peer pressure,everyone was doing it and the blatant indifference seemed so cool.So,congratulations,my fellow classmates,for earning the privilege to don the stunning,heart-absorbing graduation attires, and to the underclassmen;Sorry,but you don't really grab the concept, "survival" yet.Hence,we all appreciated the act of hospitality and benevolence shown to us during our time that has just ended.
Read full on>> http://goo.gl/CdT8oj

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.