MY IDIOSYNCRASIES ABOUT NIGERIA

I'm perplexed,succintly saying.Nigeria is the only country where ladies expect guys to spend a million folds for them on valentine day.
I'm not at ease as to why Nigeria should be the only countries where comedians die of Hypertension.
I cant stop laughing at a country with the name Nigeria,where the inhabitants are coyish of how to properly pronounce their country name in their God-given dialect.
I am still not cleared as to why Nigeria is the only country whose VISA is easy to obtain.
I am bewildered,non-plussed,Nigeria is the only country where wealth rather than debate is the only means of political engagement.
I am nay,afraid as to whether we can some day boast of a single thing in which we are perfect!

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Comfam247.com

For advert placements,to submit articles,Gossips and further enquiries, contact us: +2348138084871

*Join our Facebook group on :

facebook.com/groups/comfam247

comfam247@groups.facebook.com

Powered by Blogger.